Security with Compliance Management System
Compliance is the term used to describe the adherence of companies to rules, i.e. the observance of laws, guidelines and voluntary codes.
Corporate compliance includes the totality of all corporate measures to ensure compliance with and adherence to all laws and regulations applicable to the company and its employees.
- Practical compliance advice on the establishment or optimisation of compliance management systems.
- Support for company management in establishing a compliance and corporate culture.
- Establishment and support of whistleblowing systems.
- Compliance ombudsperson (personal support by a lawyer with guaranteed lawyer-client confidentiality).
- Risk management
- Training courses (e.g. on corruption prevention, money laundering prevention, capital market law).
Would you like to know more about the Compliance Management System? We will be happy to arrange a non-binding initial meeting with you.